Wednesday, 23 September 2015

My place ♥

As an an introvert, I am pretty much a homebody. I love to be at home. It' s almost ridiculous how happy it makes me to have  my blanket, my couch, some food or tea and a book to read or a TV show to watch. I love days where I don't have to go out and can spend time getting things done at my desk or cleaning my place or doing whatever I want to do. I am a proud homebody.

So of course my place is very important to me. I love home decor and interior design and can spend a lot of time wondering how to make everything look nice and neat and how to make it even more comfy than it already is. Recently I wanted to change things up a bit since I got bored of some old furniture and wanted to rearrange them, so after some trips to IKEA I bought a new desk (which I LOVE) and a new rug. I also got some new plants, but I already made a post on them because I am obsessed like that! Just took some of the new ones I brought home from the flower market.

But I am not going to to make this a long post explaining everything about my place, I will just leave these photos here and hope you like them :) It's pretty personal for me to upload these because as a kinda personal person, my place is very dear to me as well and not just a room with my bed and some stuff I need. Nope! But since my posts aren't, like, popular or anything and probably only people I talk to a lot will look at them, this is rather like showing them how I live. If you're one of those people, HI I LOVE YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY. Enjoy looking at my place!



















No comments:

Post a Comment