![]() |
| Autumn 2011 |
I thought I'd do this thing, this idea I had from watching too many YouTube videos. YouTubers are always trying to keep their channel going with making a video every second day in August or whatever. I made up this super unique name and thought, why not make October a blog month, where I just try to post something at least once a week. Right now I'm having loads of ideas, so we will see how many post you'll get in the end, but you'll definitely get more than on the past months. And not to forget, autumn is my favourite season, so I'll celebrate that on my blog!
So well, stay tuned! I'll be back VERY soon!

Yay! So glad to hear you'll be posting more. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteI will really try to put some interesting things on here, and maybe I end up blogging more in general afterwards :)
DeleteGreat idea! I'll be looking forward to your posts, as always! :)
ReplyDeleteaw thanks, so happy to hear that *-*
DeleteThis sounds soooooo awesome!! You know, I don't know what it is about 2013, but it just hasn't been such a productive year as far as blog posts go. You have such a wonderful idea! Thank you Umbrelladay. :)
ReplyDelete