Friday, 16 March 2012

I think I just like it there


I've always been a dreamer.
What's so nice about reality? 
Nothing. In my head, in my thoughts, I can be whoever I want to be. I can do what I want to do, everything works my way. Whole conversations, stories, words and phrases are flying through my head, never having the chance to escape.
How often have I thought about something I could say or do? I've always thought about it first, and then, when the moment passes by, I stay there thinking that I missed it again, that I was again just lost in my thoughts rather than just doing what I wanted to do.
I don't know how many hours I can spend on just being stuck in a daydream, imagining things, talking to myself inside my head. And I don't know how often I am sitting somewhere feeling my thoughts sailing away, feeling myself sailing away to another place, far away from where I am.
Why can't I just stay here like the others do? People around me are talking, telling how they feel, laughing, they are really there. 
I am not. I am somewhere else, caught, trapped, lost, but that's okay. 

Dublin, Ireland

I think I just like it there.

5 comments:

  1. I like it there too. :)
    That's a beautiful picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, glad you like it ..took it in Ireland and put some effects on:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It's really amazing. :D I'd love to be able to edit photos like that.

      Delete
  3. The program is not very difficult to use, it's actually very simple :D Just google for pixlr-o-matic, it's awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I'll have to check that out. :D

    ReplyDelete