Last night I couldn't sleep. So I made up a poem in my head.
I am building castles in the air
While dancers dance around somewhere
In places they have never been
I am painting pictures on the clouds
In neon colours and candy covers
While they are lost in space and sound
Under blue cool mountain showers
I am planting flowers in the sky
yellow roses and white daisies bloom
While the trees lift up to fly
And leave me dreaming in this room

Gorgeous poem! I love it. Your posts are really interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much :) it makes me happy to hear that and I'm glad you like it! I really enjoy writing poems, but it's always difficult to give them a special touch. Maybe I'll post some more sometime..we'll see :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! You have a real talent for writing poems. I find I'm really uncreative when trying to write them, but you pull in the perfect amount of abstract-ness and hidden meaning. I hope you do, I'd love to read more! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful poem! It could be an Owl City song. :D
ReplyDeleteI wish I could get my poems to rhyme... Mine are just shapeless, verseless strings of words that never seem to have much to do with each other.
Yeah I have to admit I was thinking a bit about Adam's style while writing ^^ Can't do anything against his influence on me, haha! But thanks very much! With the rhyming, just try it out and from time to time the right words just come to you and you can easily make a rhyme out of it :) needn't to be a complicated one.. mine aren't either ^^
ReplyDeleteHaha, it's the same with me. You're welcome! Thanks for the advice, I'll have to try it sometime. :)
Delete